Goals for Saturday:
- Do not get sucked into Facebookland.
- Try not to expel a lung during a coughing fit. (Summer colds are a b*tch.)
- Balance checkbook without weeping.
- Do not open the cupboards that contain chips and chocolate. Vive la résistance!
- Exercise. “But it BURNS MY LEGS.” Do it anyway. Embrace the pain, weeble wobble.
- Meditate without falling asleep.
- Fold laundry today and not after pushing the “fluff” button for five days.
- Work on outline for novel. Your characters are anxious. And you’re getting old.
I failed at #1 before noon but managed to not take the quiz to find out which animal is my other half, so I consider that a partial success.
Both lungs are secure within their proper cavities, although I think I felt chunks of lung tissue exit my body during a coughing fit. Gross, I know.
Finances balanced with two dry eyes. In fact, I had a moment of gratitude. I’m able to pay my bills, which is something that many people cannot do. I would like to see more $$ flowing into my account, I’m not gonna lie.
I’m trying not to think about #4 because if I do, my eyes drift over to the kitchen cupboards…
Shift Shop Saturday workouts completed. That makes week one done. This stuff isn’t easy, either. Solid workouts with a strict meal plan. However, since I needed something to jolt me out of my stupor, I am focused and dedicated. Meals are on-point with no cheats and workouts are done, even while sick. Because I want to be nothing less than a badass. And, you know, fit back into my awesome, currently too-small wardrobe.
I fell asleep. A little. I mean, I had a hypnic jerk and then forced myself to get up, so that’s a pretty good indicator that I fell asleep.
All laundry is done with zero fluff cycles. I feel so grown up right now.
Outline? My favorite place to spread my wings and my note cards:
Excellent Saturday, y’all.